Pancake Love

>> Saturday, September 11, 2010


Since my boyfriend and I were headed to the baseball stadium to watch the Padres take on the Giants this afternoon, I thought pancakes would be a perfect start to our day. I found this delectable recipe in a recent Vegetarian Times magazine for White Pig Blueberry pancakes. Named for a bed and breakfast and animal sanctuary in Virginia, the innkeeper is an animal-rights activist, and this delicious recipe is 100% vegan.

Check out The White Pig here

Now, I know what you're thinking: how good can pancakes without cow's milk or eggs really be? I'm telling you, these are some of the best pancakes I've ever eaten. And that's saying a lot, as I consider myself somewhat of a pancake expert (you get that title when you makes boxed pancakes every Sunday for your whole family). All kidding aside, even my more cooking-inclined boyfriend told me these tasty little cakes were better than any breakfast diner he's ever had . He could be bias, but I think the heart shape may have made them just that much better. ♥ ♥ ♥

Make these light, fluffy pancakes for yourself, click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment