Happy Holidays!

>> Friday, December 24, 2010

I realized I took a hiatus on my blogging, but December been so busy! From Holiday parties to flying up North to visit my family, there hasn't been a dull moment this month.

On this Christmas Eve, I wanted to take a moment to reflect on what a great year 2010 was. I got to visit my family more this year, I made new friends and definitely more memories. I'm grateful to have spent another year of my life with my amazing and patient boyfriend and enjoy more wonderful times with his family. I got to visit some new places and try different things. I don't think there is much more I could ask for. It may seem that Christmas is all about shopping and gifts, but I think the best gift is to have the love of your family and friends and most of all, the memories that go along with it.

I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas and is safe getting to wherever they  may be going this year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment