So LUSH

>> Wednesday, November 17, 2010

While in Santa Barbara, I discovered the most amazing natural bath and beauty store ever: LUSH. I'm sure I'm the last person to have heard of this store, as they don't have a shop in San Diego, but boy am I glad I discovered it! When I strolled by the brightly-lit store front with all of the fresh, handmade products in the window, I couldn't pass up stopping in for a peek (hey, I was on vacation).

Immediately I was greeted by a knowledgeable sales person who was so enthusiastic about the products, it made me want to work there. I tried an array of massage bars, lip balms and sugar scrubs. Each product was more amazing than the next. Another sales person gave me a demo of their Candy Cane Bubble Bar, which I immediately scooped into my shopping bag to try back at the hotel. Who doesn't love an extra bubbly, awesome scented bath?

The great thing about LUSH is that all of their cosmetics and bath products are made with fresh, organic  fruits and vegetables, safe synthetics and essential oils. The packaging proudly displays who invented and packed the particular item, adding a very personal touch to the buying experience.

You can check out two of the items I purchased:

LUSH -- Once a Year
LUSH -- Bubble Bath Product - Candy Cane BUBBLE BAR slice

Sugar Plum Fairy Scrub

Bubble Gum Flavored Lip Tint

Once A Year Massage Bar

Candy Cane Bubble Bar
I was sent home with a sample of a bath bar appropriately named Honey, I Washed The Kids. I don't know about washing any kids, but it sure has kept me squeaky clean.

If you're unlucky like I am to not have a shop located near you, LUSH will ship items directly to you lightening quick (2 day) for just $8.

0 comments:

Post a Comment