Christian

>> Wednesday, October 6, 2010



Photos by Samantha Prather
This is my adorable nephew, Christian Joseph, who is now 17 months old. My best friend, Samantha took this photo at the end of summer at my hometown fair. To my great surprise she forwarded this photo to me this morning and it seriously made my day! Just looking at his precious face fills my heart with joy. It amazes me how much he grows everytime I see him, and it also saddens me that I don't get to see him as often as I would like, as my family lives 9 hours away. I'm hoping my sister will get down here for a visit soon, so I can take him to the beach and the zoo and just spoil him rotten. I suppose that's my duty as an auntie anyway.

It's photos like these that make me so grateful to have my wonderful family and friends in my life. Now, when I start to get down about petty things in my life, I hope to look back on photos such as this one to remind me that there are amazing things still waiting to be accomplished and plenty of love to help me along the way.

Check out more of Samantha's amazing photos on her blog: http://samanthaprather.com/blog/

2 comments:

Michaela October 14, 2010 at 9:25 PM  

So cute!! I'm glad I read this post, because I went to Samantha's blog and love it. And yours! Thanks for following mine, by the way. You're so sweet. Can't wait to read more (:

sam,  November 18, 2010 at 1:23 AM  

oh this put tears in my eyes! you love your family so much! & you are right when we think of all the lil petty things that mean nothing, we need to remember whats most important and count our many blessings! you are blessed amy!

Post a Comment